How My Love Began!

My photo
Ever since I was a little girl I have loved making and creating things by hand. My grandmother (best friend and mentor) I give all my credit to. She managed the Party Shop on the plaza and I would go to work with her and create everything from food to visual displays. She also had a weekly show on the news where she would show her creations. I would sit and watch in admiration. My love for creating has only grown the older I get. My Grandmother is no longer with me, but I live in her house and her memory not only lives on though me but I am surrounded by her presence every day. I have a wonderful husband and 4 beautiful children whom I encouraged to be as creative as they can in anyway they can. Some times I fill like I am a little obsessive when it comes to making things. It's almost like I can never get enough. So I am always challenging myself to learn how to do new things.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Angelina (Ultimate Tour)


Angelina (Ultimate Tour), originally uploaded by hello-d.

No comments:

Post a Comment